Friday, 15 June 2012

More Pictures for the Salon de Shite

I nipped out on my lunch break today and decided to pop into the Jumble People vintage shop on Pilgrim Street in Liverpool. They're having a clearout and most stuff is £5, so definitely have a look in if you've got the chance. I didn't get anything clothes-wise, but on my way out I spotted these beauties and at a bargainous £1 each they just had to come home with me.


Puppy and Kittens and Flowers oh my!
Triple Wolf!


I sent phone pictures to the Mister and he was impressed - even more so when he realised they were holographic prints. Three hologram pictures in one week, how lucky is that? We've got a whole stack of pictures waiting to go up in the Salon de Shite now - it's having a growth spurt.




Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment