Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Tiny Tuesday Treasure Hunt


Just a quick post to show you what I got today. I only went on a couple of charity shops today as I had lots of errands to run


I just got these 4 books to sell on:

Lone Pine Five by Malcolm Saville



I just liked the cover and was intrigued by the blurb on this one.


The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain

This 'Clear Print' edition of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Unusual to find a larger print children's book and again I liked the cover.


The How and Why Wonder Book of Magnets and Magnetism
The How and Why Wonder Book of Magnets and Magnetism (bit of a mouthful that) - I think I've mentioned how much I love vintage educational books and this has some fantastic illustrations.

Masters of the Universe Annual 1988
Masters of the Universe Annual 1988 - I always pick up items from 1980s cartoons because I remember them from my childhood and I know that people my age collect them out of nostalgia. He-Man books seem to be following me around a bit at the moment.
 
Nikki x

No comments:

Post a Comment